You realize of course, one of us is lying about our basic programming.
And I think we both know who that is.
- Is there a book that you want everyone to read? It would have to be The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon.
- What subject did/do you most enjoy at school? My favourite subjects have been English and Drama
- Name a song that holds great meaning to you and explain why. Thinking out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Message me if you want to know why.
- Why did you decide to make a tumblr account? My friend kili-thedwarve dragged me down with her.
- Is there something that you want to say to someone but haven’t?Yes there is, but I’m not saying it here.
- What’s the nearest blue object to your left? My friends shorts, still on his legs and blue.
- What film do you like to watch with other people? The breakfast club is a good one.
- Which character or historical figure would you like to have dinner with? omg I’ve never been able to answer this question.
- Would you rather lose all your previous memories up to now or never be able to make new memories from now on? I’ve got too much life ahead of me to not be able to remember it. I’ll have to pick the first one.
- If your house was on fire what 3 things would you save? Myself, my computer and my new camera. They have literally my whole life on them.
- Describe your personality with 5 words. swag swag swag swag swag
I’m going to tag six people because lazy:
justsinglittledarlingsingwithme, two-many-books, tia-the-turtle, saractal, formulaforagoodurl, kili-thedwarve
And my questions:
1. What was the last movie you saw?
2. Other than where you live now, where would you like to live?
3. Favourite kind of food, and the best place to eat it?
4. A song that will never get old.
5. If you could only shape shift into one thing what would be?
6. A book that means something to you. Why has it sticked in your mind?
7. What is your opinion on religion?
8. Starbucks order and name?
Way to lazy to ask anymore. Sorry
- “It’s all right up until the eyebrows, then it just goes haywire!”